Ravyn Evermore is a trans (she/her) content creator & influencer. She is the Creative Director for The Ravyn Evermore, a pro GM, TTRPG designer, VOA, & graphic artist. She has a passion for storytelling & creating spaces for marginalized groups, esp. LGBT+. She also runs Blackfeather Guild, a community for TTRPG fans on twitch.tv/ravvyn & Blackfeather.club. She has been a fulltime content creator for 2 years & worked in executive management for 13 years.
Fyrecon Master Workshop
CANCELED Tabletop, Streams, & Podcasts: How to make it work
4 Hour Master Workshop for $99
(includes Whole Conference general admission to Fyrecon)
Class is limited to 24 students
11/20/2021, 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Mountain Time
At Fyrecon 5
Are you a fan of Critical Role or other streamed TTRPG shows? Do you like listening to gaming podcasts and actual plays and/or want to start your own? Do you have a home game of D&D or other TTRPG or board game that you’d really like to turn into a stream online? Have you ever wondered how to get started on Twitch or YouTube?
This workshop will walk you through:
- All of the basics you need to get started with streaming
- How to plan out your progression with your channel or podcast
- Best practices for new streamers/podcasters
- How to adjust to running a TTRPG for a stream vs for a home group
- How to get your audience involved in the story
- Pros & cons of Twitch vs YouTube and other platforms
- How to monetize your productions
- How to build a community around your channel
- Much more!
Ravyn Evermore has over 13 years of marketing experience and has run Blackfeather Guild, her community and channel on Twitch, full-time for the last 2 years. She will show you pitfalls to avoid, things you’ll want to do early on in your project’s life, and so much more to help you build a solid community and foundation for your stream, show, podcast, or other media production.